Arts and Crafts to Buy
Earn Money By Making Crafts
January 23, 2021 – 06:32 pm
There are plenty of sites to let your artsy side shine and help you make some extra money in the process. Etsy.com is a virtual marketplace where the craftier among us can sell their wares to shoppers from all over the world for a percent transaction fee. And Café Press allows you to design and sell your own graphic T-shirts, mugs and other printables from home for the cost of materials.
If you love to communicate visually and have fashioned your own great business logo or website, graphic design could be for you. Potential clients are likely to be most interested in your portfolio. Have you designed a school poster? Put together a brochure for a nonprofit? Showcase your skills by creating a website and uploading images of your work. (Skilledup.com offers a range of classes—some for free—on website creation and graphic design.) Look for job postings on aiga.org and on more general job boards such as Indeed, Monster and Simply Hired.
You might also like
How to make a Ghost Streamers - Arts and Crafts
Arts and Crafts: How to make an Elephant.
Prismacolor Scholar Colored Pencil Sharpener (1774266)
Office Product (Prismacolor)
- Keep your tools as Sharp as your mind with the Scholar sharpener, designed specifically for Scholar colored pencils.
- The steel blade gently sharpens colored pencil cores to the desired point.
- It s Easy to use and Easy to clean.
Paper Craft 2016 Kids' Art Calendar 16 Month Coloring Book with Over 100 Stickers Included
Office Product (Paper Craft)
- A fun new picture to color every month
- Now kids can add their own personal touch
- The calender features a variety of fun scenes for kids to color and make unique
- Included are over 100 stickers to help your child remember important dates
- Calendar measures 12-inches x 11-inches when closed
MindWare Make Your Own Mask Kit. Creative Arts and Crafts Fun for Ages 5 to 8
Toy (Rejects from Studios)
- Fun and educational toys for children all ages
- Will stimulate your mind and entertain
- Unique and innovative toys and games
- 205 piece mask-making kit for whoever you feel like being or playing today!
- Includes ten sturdy mask forms, 58 ready-to-decorate cutouts of hair, hats, crown, glasses, funny lips, and moustaches, as well as numerous feathers, pom-poms, jewels...
- Perfect for classroom projects, sleep overs, birthday parties, or just having fun around the house.
- Comes in portable handheld tote for convenient storage and travel.
- With tips guide rather than instruction sheet for encouraging creativity. For ages 5 to 8.