Cool Arts and Crafts to make
Looking for easy, simple, cheap and low mess craft activities for your child’s birthday party? That is a tall order. My friend asked me for ideas this morning so I researched made a round up and am sharing with you! Here are 12 Birthday Party Craft Activities for Kids. At the bottom of this post I am also including some great birthday party theme ideas from one of my favorite bloggers Crafts by Courtney
1. Decorate Photobooth Props – Kids can decorate these printables cut them out and glue them onto wood dowels. Might be good to do this in the beginning of the party so that the glue can dry during cake and presents. After glue is dry it would be fun to take pictures of the kids with their props and email out to parents
2. Polk a dot vases using Tissue paper circles– This is a cute idea and I think if you dont have a circle cutter then squares would work just fine! Get vases and tissue at the DOLLAR STORE!! I suggest picking neutral colors so that the lovely parents that have to display the vase are not cringing lol.
3. Tissue Flower Branches– If you make the above vase it might be fun to also make these tissue flower branches to put in them
4. Make Candy Bracelets- Simple! Just get some round elastic thread, have the kids loop on the bracelets. They can make a few for friends and family as well since these will be made quickly.
5. Make Bracelet/Necklaces – You can use pasta OR regular beads but the idea of this post that i absolutely LOVE is making little “kits” ahead of time (ok ok I know I said no prep work, you can TOTALLY skip this step and just put out bowls of colored pasta OR regular beads). Dezra- I will a make a printable for Leena’s birthday if you decide to make kits
6. Make Necklace from Clothespins – Kids will LOVE making these necklaces. Either for themselves or for their moms. All you need are clothes pins, string and paint. A little prep work goes into this one if you want to paint the pins yourself first.See also:
Text Cool, Bracelet Studio
Toy (Spin Master)