Christmas Crafting ideas
Handcrafted from artificial greenery and bright berries, this garland will last season after season.
1. Use needle-nose pliers to bend ⅛" armature wire ($9.61 for 20'; amazon.com) into the 8" letters that spell out your chosen word or phrase. Cover the letters with green floral tape ($1.99; michaels.com).
2. For each letter, cut a 3" piece of wire and wrap it with floral tape. Then, bend one end into a small loop (1" or less in diameter) and secure it with floral tape to the back of the letter toward the top. (For letters like J, T and Y, you'll need a loop on each end at the top.)
3. Pull the small sprigs off an Artificial Juniper Pine Garland ($24.99 for 6'; factorydirectcraft.com) and, working bottom to top, use floral tape to secure them at the stem to the front of each letter form to create a base. Then, use hot glue to fill in the front and sides of each letter with more greenery. (The sprigs should overlap slightly.)
4. Hot-glue faux or dried berries (available at craft stores) to each letter. Once completely dry, thread a length of 2" to 3" red ribbon through the loops to hang.See also:
- fashion royalty convention 2019 victoriamovichi.com fashion dolls
DIY Christmas Decors and Gifts: 30 Budget Friendly Christmas Projects to Make with Family, Friends & Loved Ones (DIY Household Hacks & Christmas Crafts)
DIY Christmas Gifts & Ideas: Over 30 Easy Christmas Gifts & Decoration Ideas for this Winter (Do It Yourself, Christmas, Gifts, Holiday Season, Presents, ... Homemade, Arts & Crafts, Quick & Easy)