Christmas Handmade Crafts
We look forward to seeing you all at the St Thomas Aquinas Christmas Craft Fair on
Sunday, November 1st, 2015 from 10am – 4pm!
We are currently accepting registration forms for returning Crafters.
New Crafters please submit a Jury Form- we are still accepting new crafters.
Exhibitor’s Art or Crafts are subject to the approval of a jury. We’re looking for vendors who offer original, vintage upcycled and handmade items that will appeal to our market visitors. See information below.
If you are new to the St Thomas Aquinas Christmas Craft Fair then you need to be juried. Fill in the Jury form below and send it by email or regular post with photos of your products and their display. Please like us on Facebook.
will definitely be back since I have a following.”
- Booths are 5 ft x 8 ft, with option for table (30" x 72"), wall space and electrical outlet. Please bring your own extension cords.
- 1 day booth fee is $100.00
- Volunteers are available to help unload and load; exhibitors must bring own dollies
- Hostesses are available for booth sitting
- Cashier is available for change
- Set up is on Sunday beginning at 7 am
- Take down at 4pm
Christmas Gifts: 35 Awesome Gifts to Give Your Family for the Holiday: (Christmas Gifts, Christmas Gifts Ideas, Christmas Gifts Book, Christmas Gifts Tips, Christmas Gifts Ideas)
Christmas: The Amazing Anxiety Free Christmas planning eBook - Christmas Holiday - Christmas Presents - Christmas Guide - Xmas Holiday - Seasonal Books - Religious - Xmas Ideas - Nonfiction, eBooks
DIY Christmas Gifts & Ideas: Over 30 Easy Christmas Gifts & Decoration Ideas for this Winter (Do It Yourself, Christmas, Gifts, Holiday Season, Presents, ... Homemade, Arts & Crafts, Quick & Easy)