Cute Christmas Craft gift ideas
As the temperatures dip, your warm and fuzzy attires come back out, and the city streets get decked up with beautiful lights, you know it’s time to revel in the spirit of Christmas again. Christmas is, undoubtedly, one of the most exciting and awaited holidays of the year, and naturally, there are wondrous festivities surrounding it. You’d surely agree that the best part about Christmas, apart from indulging in the decadent delights and celebrating the cheerful vibe, is getting together with your family to adorn your house with elaborate decorations and, thereby, bonding as a result. We have listed down seven creative Christmas craft ideas you’ll surely want to try with your kids (without spending too much on the supplies). These homemade Christmas crafts are so easy to make and costs so little for supplies.
1. Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer
The next time you finish using a roll of toilet paper, don’t throw away the cardboard roll. You and your kids can use it to create this adorable Christmas craft.
Things You Need
- Cardboard rolls
- Googly eyes
- Red thermocol ball
- Brown pipe cleaner
- Brown textured paper
- Help your kids cut the brown textured paper to match the width of the toilet paper roll.
- Ask them to paste the paper around the roll.
- Now, help them poke two holes on the opposite sides of the roll and shove two small pieces of the pipe cleaners in each of the holes. Let them twirl the pipe cleaners slightly.
- Now, ask them to paste two googly eyes on the cardboard roll, and a red colored thermocol ball in between to make the reindeer’s nose.
2. Egg Carton Christmas Tree
Here’s another fun craft you and your little ones can make using things that would otherwise land in a dumpster. Use an empty egg carton to create this magical Christmas tree craft.
- Empty egg carton
- Green paint
- Thermocol balls
- Sheet of cardboard
- Plastic star
- Ask your kids to cut out six separate rows from the egg carton – one containing six cups, one containing five, one containing four, one containing three, one containing two, and one single cup.
- Now, ask them to turn the rows of cups upside down, arrange them one on top of the other in the descending order, and paste them on the cardboard sheet.
- Help them cut the cardboard sheet around the edges of the cups, leaving a small piece of cardboard below for the trunk of the tree.
- Let them paint the cups green.
- Once the paint dries, let them stick sequins and thermocol balls all over the tree to deck it up.
- Ask them to paste the plastic star on top of the tree.
3. DIY Christmas Snow Globe
This dreamy craft is sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. Nothing quite encapsulates the essence of winter as does this Christmassy snow globe.
- An old mason jar
- Small plastic Christmas trees (3 different sizes small enough to fit inside the mason jar)
- White glitter dust (5 packets)
- Star sequins
- Ask your kids to paste the bases of the three Christmas trees on the inside of the mason jar lid.
- Now, ask them to empty five packets of glitter dust inside the mason jar.
- Let them sprinkle a few star sequins inside the jar.
- Help them screw the lid of the mason jar back on gently so as to prevent the Christmas trees from detaching.
- Turn the mason jar upside down so that the glitter dust settles at the base of the trees.
4. Santa Beard Handheld Mask
Planning to host a Christmas masquerade party? Well, here’s the perfect addition to your kids’ outfit for the occasion.
- White chart paper
- Craft stick
- Help your kids trace Santa’s beard and mustache on a white chart paper and leave a gap for the mouth.
- Cut out the traced shape and ask your kids to paste cotton balls all over the beard and mustache.
- Let them paste a craft stick behind the beard to create the handle.
5. Candy Cane Straw Wreath
Wreaths, as you know, have a great significance in Christmas décor. Here’s a wreath you can make by blending the most symbolic elements of Christmas.
Luffy Ball - Live Plant Gift. 5+1 Free! (Half Inch in Diameter) Just Place Them Into Water Container and Change Water Once Per Week! Great Gift for Valentine's / Christmas/ Boxing/ New Year's/ Father/ Mother/ Labor / Thanksgiving / Earth / Halloween / Easter Day
Art and Craft Supply (LUFFY)
Art Show - Draw Anywhere Without a Desk. Genuine Ultra Rigid Hardcover Gives All The Drawing Support You'll Need - Premium Spiral Bound Sketchbook -100 Sheets 9x12 inchs - Soft White Dry Media Paper
Art and Craft Supply (LeMac sketchbooks, sketch pads, drawing book)
Christmas Gifts Pair of Christmas Tree Crafts DIY Earrings Kit Set for Her
Art and Craft Supply (BeadBlaze)
Giftgarden Picture Frame - Excelent Arts and Crafts Rose Picture Frames 4x6 inch for Wedding Decoration or Table Top Home Decor
Chalk Markers + Chalkboard Labels + Canvas Pouch: Safe Coloring Liquid Paint Pens For Kids. Reversible Dustless Washable Erasable from Bistro Whiteboard Mason Jars Glass. Best Art Supplies Gift Ideas!
Art and Craft Supply (Crafty Doodle.Owl)