DIY for Christmas gifts
Thinking about making homemade holiday gifts using essential oils? Invite your friends over for a make-and-take party! At a recent Monthly Education Seminar, Young Living member and party-hosting expert Nance Ciasca not only taught us how to have a successful make-and-take party but also gave us ideas on a “Holiday Gifts” party theme.
Find simple instructions below to make three memorable holiday gifts—Winter Smooth Hand Scrub to comfort skin exposed to harsh elements, Winter Fresh Spray to freshen any indoor environment, and invigorating “The Day After” Bath Salts to use after a big day of rich foods, family, and fun!
Winter Smooth Hand Scrub
- In a Ziploc bag, combine:
1/2 C white sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1/3 C olive oil
2. Seal bag and knead to mix ingredients.
3. Pour contents into an 8 oz. mason jar.
Winter Fresh Spray
- Unscrew the lid of a clean, empty 2 oz. spray bottle.
- Using a funnel, fill with distilled water up to one finger’s width from the top.
- Top off with witch hazel and shake well.
- Spray in indoor spaces or onto linens and carpets to add a fresh, aromatic boost.
“The Day After” Bath Salts
- To a 4 oz. jar with cork lid, add
1/4 C Epsom salt
1/4 C Kosher salt
2. Secure the cork top and shake well.
3. Add as desired to a hot bath.
Give your gifts some pizazz by decorating with string, tags, and ribbon. Place the three gifts in a clear confectionery bag and tie off with ribbon and give to neighbors, teachers, friends, family—or yourself!See also:
DIY Christmas Gifts & Ideas: Over 30 Easy Christmas Gifts & Decoration Ideas for this Winter (Do It Yourself, Christmas, Gifts, Holiday Season, Presents, ... Homemade, Arts & Crafts, Quick & Easy)
DIY Christmas Decors and Gifts: 30 Budget Friendly Christmas Projects to Make with Family, Friends & Loved Ones (DIY Household Hacks & Christmas Crafts)
DIY Christmas: How to Make Memorable and Beautiful Christmas Gifts for Your Family: (Christmas, Christmas Gifts, Christmas Ideas, Christmas Gift Tips, DIY Christmas)