Christmas DIY Craft ideas
To make a Punched Fabric Ornament, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam: Ball, size of your choice
- Fabric scraps
- White craft glue
- Ribbon, ¼” x 8” length
- Tools needed: Scissors; ruler; pencil, wood skewer or knitting needle
To make a Punched Fabric Ornament:
1. Cut fabric into 1-1/2” squares.
2. Squeeze a drop of glue onto foam ball. Center fabric square on glue and position pencil in center of fabric square. Push pencil into foam ball, inserting fabric square. Continue gluing and inserting fabric squares into foam ball till it’s covered.
3. Tie ribbon into a hanging loop. Place dab of glue on ornament and insert ribbon into foam ball. Let glue dry.
Next up is the Magazine Collage Ornament. Part of the fun is paging through magazines, collecting the pages you like. Perhaps you’ll want to use certain colors, like we did, or certain motifs, like cats or candy.
To make a Magazine Collage Ornament, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM Brand Foam: Ball, size of your choice; scrap block
- Old magazines
- Mod Podge
- Tools needed: Scissors; wood skewer or chopstick; paint brush; paper plate
any craft ideas for christmas decorations? | Yahoo Answers
This is one my daughter (aged 22) did last year.) She collected stirring sticks from Starbucks and glued them together in the shape of a star then painted or sprayed them silver or gold and put a tiny decoration in the middle where the sticks cross over (You could use those stick on earrings for this). We hung them on our tree. We saved them for this year too!